At Eastbrooke, we are proud of our reputation. We believe in principles and our values shape the way we pursue our vision and manage our centres.
Our values for Patients are:
- We believe that the doctor-patient relationship is one of the most important relationships in each of our lives.
- We believe in family doctors.
- We believe that doctors, nurses and staff should all contribute to providing the best treatment.
- We believe it is not how many patients a doctor sees, but how well each patient is treated.
- We believe that patients will come to our centres because we offer them the best care in one place for all their needs.
Our values for Doctors are:
- We believe in attracting the best doctors to our centres.
- We believe you should be able to place your trust in your colleagues.
- We believe in your freedom of choice and clinical autonomy.
- We believe in your wider role in the community.
- We believe that you will choose to practice medicine in our centres if we prove that we deserve to be your preferred choice and that a fixed-term contract is not the best basis for this relationship.
If you share these values, or would like further information about working together, please contact us for further information.