At Eastbrooke we are proud of our reputation. Our strong principles and values shape the way in which we treat our patients and manage our centres.
For our patients, we believe:
- The doctor-patient relationship is crucial and relies on the highest level of trust, respect and care
- Family doctors are the corner stone to a healthy household
- Doctors, nurses and other support staff must collaborate to offer the best care possible to patients
- Success is measured by how well each patient is treated rather than by how many patients are treated
- Providing a comprehensive facility for all patient needs will make health more convenient for patients
For our doctors, we believe:
- You should be able to fully trust your colleagues
- You have freedom of choice and clinical autonomy
- Your wider role in the community is very important
- A fixed contract is not a necessary basis for our relationship, and that you will choose to practice in our centres once we earn your trust and respect
If you share these values, or would like further information about working together, please contact us for further information.