Dr Minerva Castor
Eastbrooke Blacktown GP Super Clinic (View Clinic)
Address: 112 Main Street,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
Phone: (02) 8834 0222
(*existing patients only)
Grateful for the trust and confidence built over more than twelve years of medical service in the Western Sydney area, Dr Minie delights in joining the robust professional family of Eastbrooke in fostering healthier, happier persons and communities.
Dr Minie brings with her the special patient-centred consulting skills in general practice that tandems problem exploration with patient expectation, education and choice. She is committed to making medical sense of concern, whether short-term or long-term, and encourages understanding and patient empowerment.
English, Filipino and Spanish
Dr Minie has built a long list of special interests over her years of practice and these include:
- Skin Disorders and Procedures: Diathermy or cautery, removal of lumps and bumps, management of acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, pigmentations, skin cancer or benign/ non-cancer lesions.
- Maternal and Child Health: certified in antenatal shared care; pre-pregnancy planning; post-delivery care including well-baby checks and immunisations; cervical screen testing; breast screening.
- Chronic Disease Management: diabetes, asthma, lung/ heart/ kidney/ liver diseases.
- Disease Prevention: weight issues, blood pressure, cholesterol targets, colon screen, prostate screen
- Mental Health: stress, anxieties, depression, mania, psychosis, schizophrenia.
- Rehabilitation (including Work Cover) and Aged Care
- Effective collaboration with practising specialists for the more complex medical and mental health conditions.